Что нового?

Добро пожаловать на Fi4a.ru! Эпицентр игровой страсти: игры, читы, статьи, софт, курсы – всё для вашего захватывающего путешествия в мир гейминга! Fi4a.Ru l Форум социальной инженерии

Присоединяйтесь к нашему сообществу прямо сейчас, чтобы разблокировать полный доступ ко всем нашим уникальным возможностям! После того, как вы завершите процесс регистрации и войдете в систему, мир форума Fi4a раскроется перед вами. Создавайте увлекательные темы, участвуйте в обсуждениях, повышайте свою репутацию, скачивайте важные вложения и файлы – всё это доступно вам.

Система наград, ежедневное пополнения тем!

"Бонусная Программа: Форум и Друзья"

Загружайте игры, читы, статьи, софт и курсы!

Наши гайды охватывают все темы, а схемы заработка помогут улучшить ваш опыт.

Правила Портала

Соблюдайте уважение, избегайте спама, обсуждайте конструктивно, не нарушайте законы.

JetsMinions | #1 MINIONS PLUGIN | ACTIONS | UPGRADES | ANIMATIONS | ROBOTS | [1.8 - 1.20] [7.9.16]

Sn1peo

Администрация портала
Администратор
Реакции
Веб-сайт
fi4a.ru
Fcoin
Для версий
  1. 1.8.+
  2. 1.9.+
  3. 1.10.+
  4. 1.11.+
  5. 1.12.+
  6. 1.13.+
  7. 1.14.+
  8. 1.15.+
  9. 1.16.+
  10. 1.17.+
  11. 1.18+
  12. 1.19.+
  13. 1.20.+
Источникhttps://www.spigotmc.org/resources/jetsminions-1-minions-plugin-actions-upgrades-animations-robots-1-8-1-20.59972/
[IMG]

JetsMinions is a feature rich, efficient and user-friendly plugin that allows you to implement Minions, that perform functions for you, into Minecraft..
JetsMinions is the #1 minions plugin, developed back in 2018 and is still actively maintained - A minions plugin you can trust

Current Minions:
  • Miner (Mines the block in-front, upgraded miner smelts ore / mines multiple blocks in front)
  • Slayer (Kills mobs within a pre-configured range)
  • Collector (Collects Items within a pre-configured range)
  • Feeder (Feeds minions with a pre-configured range)
  • Lumberjack (Chops wood & leaves within a pre-configured range)
  • Farmer (Farms farmland within a pre-configured range)
  • Fisher (Catches fish within water pools located infront of the minion)
  • Seller (Sells items found in its attached chest, the minion is able to get shop values from ShopGUI+, Essentials or CMI)
  • Spawner (Spawns mobs around the minion)
  • Spawner Miner (Spawns blocks and mines the blocks)
All Minions are upgradable, with configurable upgrade settings

[IMG]
Come and join our official Discord Server!

Some of my other resources

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
[IMG]

• Upgrade Minions with $$$, configure price per upgrade, messages & what they do at each level
  • Fully customizable Minion Store
  • Completely customizable per Minion Interface
  • Console Commands Supported
  • All Protection Plugins, such as any SkyBlock, CoreProtect WorldGuard plugins Supported
  • HeadDatabase support
  • ItemAdder support
  • Managers Minions Efficiently, this plugin will not keep chunks loaded (unlike other similar plugins that do) - Causing larger servers to have thousands of unneeded chunks loaded.
  • Set Minion Limits with Permissions
  • Customizable Health, per Minion type
  • Customizable delays for Animations and Actions per Minion (Specificity the amount of ticks between animation and action, great for larger servers to deal with lag efficiently)
  • Customise Minions Name (and allow Players to set the name of their minions, again through a permission which they can win/buy somehow)
  • Rotate the Minions direction
  • Link Minions to chests
  • Minions will continue working while the owner is offline (Configurable)
  • Feed Minions to keep them powering through their tasks! (Again completely configurable, if you want minions to power on for ever, you can..)
  • Custom Model Data support within GUIs
A few other features that other plugins simply do not have:
  • Createyour own custom suits (using Player Heads & RGB colours) and give players access to them through permissions (A great EULA friendly donation perk!). Why be forced to have 'pre-defined' suits when you can create your own...? Players will have access to a Skin GUI to pick from these suits! Skins are cached to prevent long loading times / to many authentications with Mojang
  • Data is stored via Custom NBT Tags When a minion is in an inventory, many other minion plugins force you to have a lore that you do not want (this is how, for example, block-counts can be saved). This plugin uses custom NBT tags to store data (such as stats & Minion level) meaning data is saved on ItemStacks however it is invisible to the user.
  • An API that allows any developer with a basic understanding of Java to create custom Minions. The API is explained below, although is incredibly very easy to use.
*I am willing to do private Minion Development, so if you are looking for a custom minions that does not exist, message me
:)

[IMG]

Spoiler: IMAGES

[IMG]

There are no real commands needed for players, instead I suggest giving them these permissions:

General Permissions:
minions.player.* -
Gives them the permissions below
minions.player.rename - Allows them to rename their minion
minions.player.linkchest - Allows them to link a chest
minions.player.helpcommand
- Allows them access to /Minions (although not needed)
minions.player.store - Allow access to /Minions store

Skin Permissions
This will allow players to select skins in the skin GUI menu
minions.skins.* or
minions.skins.<NameOfSkin>

Minion Limit Permissions

Depending on what permission a user has, will depend on how many minions they can place. Minion place permissions are configured in the config.yml. By default, the permission
minions.place.default - will allow access to three minions, (Check the config.yml to create other permissions allowing for more/less minions)

Admin Permissions & Commands
minions.admin.break - Will allow a user to break any minion
minions.admin.viewminion - Allows any user to open any (loaded) minion menu
minions.admin.reload - /Minions Reload - Reloads the configuration file, although a restart is required for certain things.
minions.admin.givecommand - /Minions give <Player> <MinionType> <Amount> - Gives a specified player that minion (The Minion Type is Case sensitive)
minions.admin.storeother- /Minions storeother <Player> - Opens the store for another player
minions.admin.bypasslimit - Allows a user to place however many minions they want
minions.admin.list -/Minions list <Player> - Lists a players minions
minions.admin.remove - /Minions remove <world> <x> <y> <z> - Removes a minion at the specified location (although you can also go up to it ingame and click it to delete it)
minions.admin.debug - /Minions Debug - Debugs the minion you are looking at

[IMG]

- Place the jar in the /plugins folder

Hooks, such as World Guard, Factions, etc will automatically be detected & enabled if present (you may disable them if needed in the hooks.yml file)

[IMG]

There is quite a few files that can be customised. These can be found here

Spoiler: Placeholders with PlaceHolderAPI

[IMG]

Currently, you may create a Minion by simply creating a new class and extend Minion (from me.jet315.minions.minions)
Check this out for information: https://pastebin.com/nad90j75
You will not need a plugin.yml or onEnable or anything like that.

Once you have done this, to register your minion simply export the jar, and put it into the Minions/minions folder. You will also need to setup properties for the Minion in the config.yml and controlpanel.yml.

There's also a bunch of different events

[IMG]

Any problems, questions or suggestions send me a PM here, on Spigot - I'm pretty active
:)

[IMG]

By buying this plugin you agree to the following terms:
  • You will not chargeback - If you have a legit issue that is causing the plugin not to work, or work in a way which is very different to what is advertised above that cannot be fixed, then I’ll happily refund you
  • I cannot guarantee support indefinitely.
  • You may not redistribute or resell this plugin
  • Very basic metrics are collected, including server version, plugin version, and players on the server
  • I may refuse to give you support with or without any specific reason
  • If you have an issue with this plugin, please contact me before leaving a 1 or low star rating
  • I can update this terms of use at any time, without notification
Thanks!

Скачать

Будьте осторожны с рекомендациями этого пользователя, некоторые его советы могут нанести вред вашему форуму!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Сверху